◘ 1st SETUP Deadline -
by 11th, 11.00 am slt
◘ 2nd SETUP ULTIMATE Deadline -
by 12th, 6 am slt.
Please watch the countdowns for both Setup period Deadlines:
Setup rules & Instructions
Setup Coordinator for FEMALE/DECOR booths: Bamzii
Setup Coordinator for SPONSORS & MALE/UNISEX/DECOR booths: Ivankajoyce
Please inform the event manager Teresa Lectar of any changes regarding your participation.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please, do NOT book/claim a booth. Only come when you're 100% ready.
Incomplete Setup will be returned.
Dear ACCESS Designers, we expect all our designers to work on their highest quality and put their BEST efforts to create something to "steal the show "
➤ 9th - 1st Set Up period starts
➤ 11th, 11:00 AM SLT - 1st Setup period ends
➤ 11th 11:01 AMSLT - 2nd Set Up Extended paid period starts (2000L$)
➤ 12th, 6:00 AM SLT - 2nd and Ultimate Set Up period ends.
If you are not ready at this hour, and haven't informed us you will need extra time, we can cancel your participation and call replacement
➤ 12th, 6:00 AM SLT - Early shopping starts on both Camsims ( for ACCESS Updates group only)
➤ 12th 9:00 AM SLT - Land restart
➤ 12th, 11:00 AM SLT - ACCESS Vloggers average live-streaming time
➤ 12th 12:00 PM SLT - ACCESS Opens
Respect and follow the event General and Setup Rules, please.
◘ Setup Timeline
➤ 9th - 11th ( 11 AM SLT ) - 1st Set Up period
➤ 11th, 11:01 PM SLT - 2nd Set Up Extended paid period starts (2000L$)
➤ 12th, 12:00 AM SLT - Eary Shopping starts.
➤ 12th, 6:00 AM SLT - 2nd and ultimate Set Up period ends. If you are not ready at this hour, we will cancel your participation and call a replacement
◘ Booth Organization
The event venue is separated into sections by category.
(SPONSORS, MALE/UNISEX/DECOR, FEMALE/DECOR)
Your Booth placements will be assigned based on your product category
Please find your booth assigned by category on the SETUP Organization map here for each round in the Setup kit
- SPONSORS: first booths around the landing point
- MALE/UNISEX/DECOR: Middle area booths
- FEMALES/DECOR: Last 4 sideline booths.
Double booths are pre-assigned by Silvia with the brand Logo.
Standard booths are first come, first serve based
In some occasions, SPONSORS are pre-assigned as well. After the Final Setup Deadline, sponsors booths usually get assigned.
◘ PRIMS usage
Please stick to the allowed prims:
70 ~ Standard booth
90 ~ Double booth
100 - Sponsors
◘ SCRIPTS usage
- Allowed are only Vendor/payment scripts.
If you are selling product needing a specific scripts to be displayed that is ok.
- For Casper Vend users: Event script or EasyVend is only allowed for your vendors!
This does not apply to Designers using MD.
Information about Event vendors:
When participating in any Event (not in your region) please remember to use the
Event Vendor Replacement script.
- Please set your booth simple, focusing the attention on your product, not the decoration, make it attractive the best possible way to present your products, without extra or heavy decor.
- Set your decoration phantom to reduce the lag, please.
- Remove all unnecessary additional scripts - blinking lights, flashing, light, and scripts that are not needed to display your item must be removed.
- No direct group invites or group invites or invites on the purchase, please!
- Redelivery and Social media scripts are allowed only for Sponsors and Double booths, not for standard booths.
- Gachas are NOT allowed.
- Share your review copies with our amazing bloggers through the Bloggers room. ACCESS bloggers are carefully selected, only the best ones. Be sure they will review your products in the best possible way!
We do work with a Custom Bloggers Server system, which is made to provide access to the blogpacks to those Designers, who also have left theirs. This way by leaving your blogpack, you will be whitelisted to receive as well.
◘ 1st SETUP Deadline 1st period --> by 11th, 11.00 am slt
- You can come and set up only If you are ready on 100% including your AD (Advertising material) - Your items, Vendor system/payment system & decoration have to be all set and your booth completed and finished. An incomplete Setup will be returned.
IMPORTANT: Do NOT book or reserve a booth, please - it will be returned.
- Please prepare your setup with minimum Land Impact, no extra Decoration, and keep it simple. Set it to phantom to reduce lag.
- If you fail to notify the team that you are unable to set up by the provided deadline, and at 11th 11 pm slt you are not setup, we have the right to replace you with a Designer from the Backup List.
- Should you be displaying decor products, please set up samples at the DEMO AREA, and contact staff members (Bamzii, Teresa, Silvia) to place a teleporter at your booth.
For displaying decor/furniture products sized to fit inside the booth - you can leave the scripts inside for customers to test.
For displaying decor/furniture products bigger than the booth size - please rezz a non-scripted small sample in the booth for visual and Full size, scripted in the DEMO area for testing.
- Mark your Exclusives with the ACCESS Exclusive mesh sign. ( in the Setup kit sent every month in group notice)
- Please setup only your Exclusive release
Only Sponsors and standard Double booths are allowed to have past releases.
- As soon as you have your Vendor Ad ready, please deliver it to us on email: email@example.com
- No Nudity on your Ads, please
- Absolutely not allowed to set up after the event opens.
- Please notify us BEFORE 10th 10 AM SLT if you will be late with the setup.
- Setup Extension will be available to purchase (2000L$) on your booth after the deadline, allowing you to finish your setup by 12th, 6 AM SLT.
- Dear Designers, items against SL TOS, with the same /similar to RL brands patterns, textures and logos will not be accepted. No exceptions and no refunds for violating the event rules & SL TOS.
◘ 2nd SETUP ULTIMATE Deadline - by 12th, 6 am slt.
Important: Please mark the date 12th, 6.00 am slt on your calendars. It is the most important date for a Designer - the Setup Deadline. We ask you to organize your working process accordingly and be ready BEFORE the Deadline.
Setting up on time means you earn early sales from the Early shopping we do for our group members and save you 2000L$ to purchase your Extension.
You crossing this deadline without no word from you, will result in Not considering your brand for the next round. We need to be organized for the event to run smoothly.
I do believe you understand how important that is.
- Setup Extension will be available to purchase (2000L$) on each booth that is not finished, after the deadline, giving you additional hours to complete your setup by 12th, 6 AM SLT.
This is the Ultimate Setup Deadline that can't be crossed!
Items violating the SecondLife TOS, same /similar to RL brand patterns, textures, and logos will be returned. NO exceptions.
- Absolutely not allowed setting up after the event opens.
◘ Important notes:
- PLEASE, set up in the 1st provided deadline for : 11th, 11:00 AM SLT if possible.
- Please avoid vibrant, neon, and too bright colors for your booth. Try to make the product stand out, rather than your booth color. Customers' eyes get annoyed at aggressive colors, and it's more likely to pass you by instead of stopping to buy from you.
- Respect and follow the Set up Rules. (Find them in the Set Up Kit ) Notify us if you're running late.
- If we do not hear from you in a timely manner and before the final deadline - 12th at 6 am slt, we will close your booth, or call a replacement
Please place a gift (can be past item) at your booth for ACCESS Updates group . Thank you ♥