CYBER FAIR SETUP ORGANIZATION
Please take a look at the sim Map. Your booth location is listed under the map. Standard ooths are assigned in alphabetical order following the sector numbers. Booths are situated on 2 levels.
Setup Instructions are under the Designers List.
There are Billboards for rent few on the side sim angles, and more on the back of the Sponsors booths, left side of the walking alleys. You are welcome to purchase and advertise your brand
Sector 1 / Level 1
AiiZawa / Tetranodo / collab booth
Sector 1 / Level 2
Chris Two Designs
Sector 2 / Level 1
Eclipse Art Studio
Sector 2 / Level 2
Les sucreries de Fairy
Sector 3 / Level 1
MOVE! Animations Cologne
Sector 3 / Level 2
Sector 4 / Level 1
Six Feet Under
The Bearded Guy
THIS IS WRONG
Sector 4 / Level 2
V Λ L Κ Υ R
What's Lost Spirits
Setup Rules & Instructions
Dear CYBER Fair Designers,
PLEASE Find your Sector, Level and your assigned booth by the logo.
- Lili Page is our CYBER Fair Setup Coordinator for Sector 1 and 2, Belle Onedin is setup Cooordinator for Sector 3 and 4.
They will make sure your setup is according to the instructions provided and contact you if needed.
- Please setup your booth with Casper Vend Event vendor or EasyVend only! Use MINIMUM prims for decoration, no additional scripts, Set your objects phantom. If your setup includes scripts in order to display a preview of your item, please use the minimum needed.
- Please stick to the allowed prims: VIP Sponsors - 250 // Sponsors - 100prims // Standards - 70 prims// Collab booth - 60 prims each Designer, total of 120
- You can setup only your EXCLUSIVE release for the fair, no past releases are allowed. ( This does not apply for SPONSORS)
- As soon as you have your Vendor Ad ready, please email it to us vie e-mail access.event.official@ gmail.com add to CYBER Fair Flickr group: https://www.flickr.com/groups/14644106@N25/
- Mark your Exclusives with the CYBER Fair Exclusive png file! Either on the Original Ad you post, or add it as prim on your Ad in the booth display.
- Do not forget to leave our professional Bloggers copies in the Bloggers Room: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Playa%20de%20Montana/28/29/2191
- Add the CYBER Fair Camsim together with the main Landmark, when you post your products on social media:
CYBER Fair Camsim: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bling%20Bling/38/131/1504
- NOTE - It is VERY IMPORTANT to use the Event script or EasyVend for your vendors! Please have in mind this Fair is already receiving huge interest and the lands will be busy. If your vendors, setup with regular script refuse to work due to the heavy lag and too many people, we can't fix this!
Please, use the event script replacement to prevent this situation, it is created for this specific reason!
( instructions available for those who do not know how to do it)
Thank you for working hard for CYBER Fair. We appreciate your efforts.
➥ Setup Aug 30 - Sept 1
→ Setup starts on August 30th, after 12 AM SLT . Ends on Sept 1st, 12 PM SLT.
Your setup must be finished by the end of the Deadline. Should you be needing more time, you must request an Extension - This Deadline Extension will be available to purchase ( 1500L$) on your booth, giving you time to finish your booth until Sept 2nd 12 PM SLT
→ Sept 2nd- Early access for Media/Press/Giveaway winners/Advertising groups opens.
→ Sept 3rd 12.00 PM SLT Cyber Fair opens
Please read and respect the Rules of the Fair regarding your participation.
If there is any change in your participation, please notify us asap to:
Any additional information, contact CYBER Fair Team:
- Silvia Antorian
- Roman Godde
- Lili Page & Belle Onedin