🐺 ALPHA Setup organization
it is very important that you are aware of and following the Setup rules for the proper and successful functioning of the event. Please read them carefully
Please bookmark this page during the setup period, make sure you follow all the requirements:
☞ Sponsors are expected to bring more detailed, complicated releases- 2 pieces, 2 items or a set/collections.
High quality accepted only.
Sponsors can set up more past (up to 2-3) maximum 100 prims usage.
☞ 𝐀 𝐋 𝐏 𝐇 𝐀 𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞:
18th, 12.00 am slt - Setup opens with group notice and Setup kit
21st, 11.00 am slt - 1st Setup Period ends
21st, 11.01 am slt- 2nd Extended & paid Setup period starts
22nd, 6:00 am slt. - Final Extended Setup Deadline ends.
22nd 12.00 pm slt (noon) - ALPHA opens
☞ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐙𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
The event venue will be separated into 2 sections SPONSORS are and STANDARD booths area.
Booths will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- SPONSORS: first booths around the landing point
- DOUBLE Booths: right across the landing point
- STANDARD Booths: Second area booths in the main section
☞ 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐌 𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
Please stick to the allowed prims:
70 ~ Standard booth
100 - Sponsors
☞ 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐏𝐓 𝐔𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄
- Allowed are only Vendor/Payment/Social/Redelivery scripts.
Additional decorating scripts, not needed for a product display or purchase, must be removed.
In case you need a script serving a purpose to display your product, it is ok.
- For Casper Vend users: Event script or EasyVend is only allowed for your vendors!
This does not apply to Designers using MD.
- Remove all unnecessary additional scripts - blinking lights, flashing, light, and scripts that are not needed to display your item must be removed. Please set your booth simple, with no extra scripts, focusing the attention on your product, not the decoration, and make it look professional and attractive in the best possible way. Present your products, without extra or heavy decor, with vibrant or neon colors to tease customers' eyes. Always think as a customer 1st.
- Set your decoration phantom to reduce the lag, please.
- No direct group invites or group invites or invites on the purchase, please!
- Redelivery and Social media scripts are allowed.
☞ 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐏 - 𝟏𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝 --> 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟏𝟏:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐭
I need you to organize your working process accordingly and be ready BEFORE the Deadline.
Setting up on time saves you the 2000L$ to purchase your Extension
You crossing this deadline will result in Not considering your brand for the next round. We need to be organized for the event to run smoothly.
I do believe you understand how important that is.
- You can come and set up only If you are ready on 100% including your AD (Advertising material) - Your items, Vendor system/payment system & decoration have to be all set and your booth finished completely. An incomplete Setup will be returned.
Please do not book/claim a booth with logo/prim or something else, it will be returned.
- Please prepare your setup with minimum Land Impact, no extra Decoration, keep it simple. Set it to phantom to reduce lag.
- Remove all additional scripts from Decoration - blinking lights, flashing, lights, and scripts that are not needed to display your item must be removed.
- Should you be needing to display bigger-size products, please set up samples at the DEMO AREA, and contact us to place a Teleporter at your booth.
- Mark your Exclusives with the ALPHA Exclusive sign. ( in the Setup kit sent in group notice)
- Please setup only your Exclusive release. No past releases on Standard booths.
- As soon as you have your Vendor Ad ready, please deliver it to us to email:
- Absolutely not allowed setting up after the event opens.
- Please notify us BEFORE 21st, 11 am slt if you will be late with the setup.
- Items against SL TOS, with same /similar/slightly altered to RL brands patterns, textures and logos will be returned. NO exceptions.
☞ 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐏 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 - 𝐛𝐲 𝟐𝟐𝐧𝐝, 𝟔:𝟎𝟎 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐥𝐭
- Setup Extension will be available to purchase (2000L$) on every non-taken booth after the Deadline. Purchasing, allows you to finish your setup by 22nd at 6:00 AM SLT.
This is the Ultimate Setup Deadline that can't be crossed.
Any additional information, contact:
Roman Godde - Event Manager
Silvia Antorian - CEO
DavinRothschild - CEO
Bamzii - Setup Coordinator
Email ACCESS Management:
1st Setup Deadline
21st, 11:00 am slt ends:
Final Setup Deadline
22nd, 6:00 am slt ends:
🐺DOUBLE BOOTHS DESIGNERS:
Lapointe & BastChild
Silver Hawk Company